Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 10th January 2017
WeGoLingo Ltd is a trademarked, limited company incorporated under British law.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the www.wegolingo.com website and attending our events, operated by WeGoLingo Ltd.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Our service allows you to reserve spaces online for our events, write testimonials and respond to our blog. If at any point this service is abused in the form of threatening or spam related messages, whether posted on the website or sent to the WeGoLingo Team, your profile will be terminated. This is at the discretion of the local host or the WeGoLingo head office.
Attending of WeGoLingo events is subjected to certain stipulations. If you don’t adhere to these stipulations you may be asked to leave or not participate again.
- WeGoLingo host language exchange events with the purpose of creating new friendships and improving our language skills, any other anterior motives whether it be romantic or advertising are strictly prohibited
- We expect polite behaviour, therefore no threatening language or intimidation of other participants and staff.
- We also ask you to be respectful of other people’s opinions and be sympathetic towards their language difficulties
- You must arrive during registration time to secure your place, arriving late may lose your place at the event, at the discretion of the host that evening.
- Our bespoke website has been created to make sure there is the best chance of one-to-one conversations between native speakers. This is ultimately dependent on the participation turnout, therefore we are unable to promise that you will receive your reserved space or that you will be speaking with only one person at a time.
- Payment is currently at the event only and by cash only.
- If you reserve a place at WeGoLingo ans do not turn up 2 times within a 6 month period, you will no longer be able to attend again
WeGoLingo is protected by trademark from the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO). Any use of the brand without prior agreement with the WeGoLingo head office will be dealt with severely, with swift prosecution of offenders.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by WeGoLingo.
WeGoLingo has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that WeGoLingo shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 3 0 (change this) days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.